As I’m one day away from indulging a little too much on my cruise, I thought I would share my favorite smoothie recipe that I’m enjoying right now! This will definitely be my go to once I get back and I’m trying to get back to normal person eating. There is always WAY too much food on a cruise!!
Thirsty for this smoothie? Pin it to save!
I got most of the ingredients in bulk at Costco during a trip with my best friend but you can easily swap out a few ingredients to meet your personal needs! I know that my boyfriend is currently on a smoothie kick and would totally add in some hemp protein powder and use orange juice instead of the cranberry. Easy changes but should still be delicious! You can really mold this basic recipe to what you have on hand or what your diet allows.
- 1½ Cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Yogurt (I prefer Greek Yogurt!)
- 2 Pumps of Simple Sugar Syrup, Optional
- Combine all the ingredients in your super powerful blender.
- Blend until smooth, pausing to stir if needed.
- Pour into your favorite cup and ENJOY!