Ready for summer treats? Pin it to save!
Summer time is the best and s’mores are seriously even better. Every summer my best friend and I head camping and pretty much have a million s’mores. I wanted to bring this into my classroom before the end of the year so I decided to make pops for them all. Pair this with a good book outside and the kiddos will love s’mores as much as I do!
- 1 Package of Marshmallows
- 1 Brick of Almond Bark (or Chocolate of your choice)
- 1½ Packages of Graham Crackers.
- 1 Package of Sticks (Craft Sticks or Cake Pop Sticks)
- Boil a pot of water. Create a double boiler by adding a microwave safe bowl on top of the pot.
- Chop up or smash in my case your chocolate. You want the pieces smaller so they melt faster.
- Add them to the bowl on your double boiler. Continue to stir the chocolate around and WATCH
- it closely as it melts. This is not time to go fold laundry! This takes about 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat when it is completely melted and smooth.
- I dip my sticks into the chocolate and put them directly into the marshmallows. I let these dry
- completely before moving onto the next step. This will help keep them in place when you dip them into the chocolate (Tip: You can do the same thing with cake pops!)
- Dip your marshmallow into the chocolate, roll into the crushed graham crackers.
- Place them onto wax paper to dry completely. It shouldn't only take about 5 minutes to dry.
- Display them on your favorite platter or eat right away and ENJOY!