Mmmhmmm! You heard that right, pull apart, melt in your mouth, pizza pie! I actually made this recipe for Superbowl Sunday and it was a hit! I completely forgot about it until I was scanning through my recipes I’ve been storing up. You gotta try this recipe, it’s so effortless!
Craving a deep dish pizza? Pin it to save!
Pizza is my favorite food, it’s true. So when I found this recipe I knew I was going to be in love. This is the perfect party pleaser, or a night in with your love. Either way, it’s great with any of your favorite toppings or dipping sauces! Get to pullin’!
Pull Apart Pizza Pie
Author: Alexis Sanchez
- 2 Cans Biscuit Dough or Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese of your choice
- ½ Cup Pepperoni or your choice pizza toppings (It's endless!)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ Tablespoon of Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce or Ranch for Dipping
- First things first, pop that biscuit can, I hate doing it but you just got to!
- Pull apart the pre-cut rings, and cut them into 4ths. Do the same thing with your pepperoni if you are using it!
- Combine everything in a bowl including all the seasonings and olive oil. Mix it with your hands, making sure every piece is coated to perfection!
- The reason I call it a pie is because instead of a bundt pan, I'm using a small cake pan. I should be calling it cake but that just sounded silly in my head! Make sure the pan is coated really well, you don't want any of that tasty bread left in there.
- Drop all the bits and pieces into your pan. Stick it into a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. It should be golden brown when you take it out!
- Pull it out, pull apart, grab your dipping sauces, and ENJOY!