Simply that, pineapple slush! Like I’ve said many times before, I LOVE icy cold drinks the second the sun comes out. I recently bought a Ninja Blender to mix up some drinks at home and save money. This Pineapple Slush drink is the perfect treat on any hot day. I love the sweet taste of Pineapple during the summer months!
Need an ice cold pineapple drink? Pin it to save!
I’ve been working hard on trying different recipes with it but this one is by far the easiest, the cheapest AND the fastest. This also reminds me of those pineapple drinks they serve at Disney. Just a little more chill. :]
- 1½ Cup Ice
- 1½ Cup (or more!) Diced Pineapple
- 1 Cup Pineapple or Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar, Optional
- Crush your ice first in your blender, then measure. You get a better reading of how much ice you are using!
- Combine all the ingredients in your blender, pulse until the consistency you want!
- Pour into your favorite glass, stick a straw in it and ENJOY!