With February just around the corner, I began looking at projects I can incorporate into our days. February is by far the busiest AND shortest month for a teacher. You have about 6 holidays to cover in a span of 15 days. Luckily, I can have a little more fun this year with my 3rd/4th graders because we can really use a ton of non fiction books to accompany our projects!
Looking for some February fun? Pin it to save!
Here is a list starting at the top left corner of all the different blogs I found these adorable projects from:
- For our Valentine’s day party, Hearty Party Hats by Filth Wizardry.
- Quick Craft during our party, Heart Man by Sassy Dealz.
- Hand prints by Artsonia to accompany our “What is Love?” writing assignment.
- Informational writing with Mr. Lincoln’s Tall Hat by Welcome to Room 36 and Amy Lemons.
- Getting to the heart of Black History month with more informational writing by Teach-A-Roo.
- I’m Bananas for You by Today in First Grade because who doesn’t love monkeys?!
- Treats for my kids, Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Hearts by Gallamore West.
- My go to Groundhog craft for years now, Groundhog Predictions by Mrs. Lee’s Kindergarten.
- Free printable Tiny Animal Valentine’s by Sweet C’s Designs.
Like I said, February is going to be a BUSY month with all of these amazing projects and treats!