With the sun shining and summer just around the corner, I’m sharing my friend’s Baked 11 Layer Dip (with a few adaptions)! As a layered dip fan, this is so delicious and perfect to bring to any party with a bag of chips. It is my go to recipe for any event with a ton of people. A true crowd pleaser, just ask my co-workers!
Ready to feed a crowd? Pin it to save!
This recipe has become one of our favorites, especially during the super bowl or any larger gathering. The best thing about it, is I can make it ahead of time and throw it into the fridge until the part begins. It’s easy to take places if you wrap it up real good and it’s really not that expensive to make. All in all, try it out, you don’t know what you’re missing!
- 2 Cans of Re-fried Beans
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1½ Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Tomatoes
- 3 Avocados
- Salt & Pepper
- Splash of Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Small Can of Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- 1 Small Can of Sliced Black Olives
- 1 Small Bag of Shredded Lettuce
- Begin with spraying your baking dish with some non-stick spray and pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together your re-fried beans and ¾ of the taco seasoning package (save the remaining)
- Spread out the bean mixture into your baking dish. Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place the baking dish into the oven for about 10 minutes, you want the cheese to be ooey gooey. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- While the bean mixture is cooling, prep the rest of your ingredients: Dice your tomatoes and mash your avocados with salt, pepper and a splash of lemon juice.
- Now you are ready for the layers: On top of the bean mixture, spread out your sour cream, covering the whole dish. Spread on the tomatillo salsa verde, swirling it into the sour cream. Next, layer on the avocados as best you can. Now sprinkle the lettuce over the mixtures. Next comes tomatoes, olives, and the remaining shredded cheese. Lastly, sprinkle the rest of the taco seasoning over everything.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and ENJOY!