If you have an existing self-hosted WordPress Website, adding me as an admin is easy.
- Sign onto your WordPress website, on the dashboard go to Users → Add New.
- Add the following required info:
· Username – Alexis
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the box “Send this password to the new user by email”.
- Select Admin within the dropdown options. using the dropdown.
- Click “Add New User”
Your screen should look exactly as above when adding me! This will shoot me an email letting me know you added me and I’ll be able to set my own password and access your website moving forward.